7th Colonial Forum
Welcome To the 7th Colonial Forums! Please Register to View the Entire Forum, All new members acquaint yourselves with the wing policy. please keep checking our announcements, Check The Squadron Listings and Join your respective Groups/Squads. Thank you.
7th Colonial Forum
Welcome To the 7th Colonial Forums! Please Register to View the Entire Forum, All new members acquaint yourselves with the wing policy. please keep checking our announcements, Check The Squadron Listings and Join your respective Groups/Squads. Thank you.
7th Colonial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7th Colonial Forum

Welcome to the 7th colonial. Our mission is to prepare the nuggets for combat against the cylon fleet. by working together we shall overcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterOur Facebook PageStart Playing Now!Log in
Connect to Spicapfu Server, Our current Teamspeak server. --- hostname: spicapfu.dyndns.org/ Port number: 2200. --- Reminder: Please Check the Wing Policy And Squad Members/Squadron Leaders Please Check The Squadon Rosters.
== Meeting Every Tuesday 8pm Eastern Time at Delta Canopis Near the Battlestar Pegasus. All Admins/Squadron Leaders have to be online 30 minutes before the meeting. ==
== Click The links above to go to our Facebook Page or to Start Playing Battlestar Galactica Online. ==

Leo's Application to the 7th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo
Anonymous

Leo's Application to the 7th Empty
PostSubject: Leo's Application to the 7th   Leo's Application to the 7th EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Been flying with the 7th for about a week now. If this forum is updated regularly, I'd like to be a member so I can read/post! Thanks, and good hunting.
-Leo

BGO user ID: Leo_ (4 characters required, so had to add the underscore)

Any other accounts: none

Past accounts (traded/sold, etc): none

Real name (what you go by): Andy, but call me by my callsign in the game so I don't get confusedated

Did someone refer you to 7th colonial? (who?): AIMI was helping me level up one day and recruited me

Where you live (country is fine): TEXAS, USA!

Your Age: 40

What do you do (student, work, etc)? Game Designer, Retro Studios

How long have you been playing, and how often do you play? since June 2011, can really only play couple hours a day during lunch, etc.

Can you or are you willing to use Vent (a teamspeak variant)? already have TS and been chatting with 7th, willing to use whatever

Any wing preference (who recruited you)? AIMI recruited, Felix, Cienn, ShadowDragon showing me the ropes

Have you ever been banned from BGO or its forums? not yet...

What ships do you have? Viper Mk II, no interest in anything else (since '78, it IS the coolest space fighter in all of space fiction, after all) :-)

What is your favorite ship? Viper Mk II

Which other Wings you have been in
(what was your reason for leaving those Wing?): none

Why you want to join us? 7th seems very coordinated and VERY helpful to noobs like me, and also professional instead of jackwipes to other players

Have you applied anywhere else? Any current apps open with other Wings? none

Can you check the forums at least weekly, or whenever you play? yes

Have you read, understood, and agree to the Wing and Forum rules? yes

Do you ever go months at a time without playing? if I quit, I'll inform the Wing first

Does anyone other then you have access to your account? none
Back to top Go down

Leo's Application to the 7th
Page 1 of 1